Update: This role has now been filled.
Opportunity to join Express Group Ltd, celebrating 30 years of business in Ripon!
|Job Title:||Warehouse Manager|
|Location:||Ripon, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Dependent upon experience|
Opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join our small Warehouse team within Express Group Ltd, a company with 30 years’ experience as a printer repair specialist.
The Job includes
- Liaising with suppliers and transport companies
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and accurate
- Maintaining standards of Health and Safety, hygiene and security within the Warehouse
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Having a clear understanding of the company’s vision and how the Warehouse contributes to this
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the department
Who should apply?
Warehouse Managers who are used to managing a small team in a busy environment. Experience of Warehouse automation and 5S methodology would be an advantage.
How to Apply
For an informal chat, please call Lynne Taylor 01765 694 083, please send any applications attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.