Minimise Disruption To Your Business
Our printer repair services offer:
- Minimal disruption to your business
- Cost-effective solution, it’s cheaper to repair your printer than buy a new one
- It saves time – as you can keep all your existing settings and drivers
- Less waste – no need to buy new consumables
- It’s a greener solution – repairing is a type of recycling
- No disposal costs
- No training costs
- Turnaround time from as little as a same day to five working days (same day depends on geographical location and part availability)
Why Choose Express For Your Repairs?
- Our engineers have an average of 13 years’ repair experience, with over 10,000 repairs to their belt.
- In the UK we hold stock of over 4,800 different printer parts, the largest in the UK, which means shorter turnaround times for you or your customer.
- We have been ISO 9001 qualified for over 20 years, which helps us to improve quality and enhance customer satisfaction
- 99.45% printers delivered damage-free in 2013 thanks to speedy-packer foam-in-bag technology.
- Over 400 different printers by 25 brands repaired in the last 5 years
- We stock replacement, refurbished, printers which allow you to get your printer working faster at a lower cost, ensuring SLA’s are not missed.
- Facility purpose-built for printer repair and parts distribution, including a room specially built for cleaning printers.
We repair printers at our printer repair centre in North Yorkshire, which has been designed and built with printer repair in mind. Our engineers have an average of 13 years repair experience, repairing machines from at least 13 different brands.
We repair the following types of office, warehouse and retail printers:
- Laser Printers
- Colour Laser Printers
- Inkjet Printers
- Multi-function printers (MFPs)
- Thermal Printers
- Wax Printers
- Last, but not least, 3D printers
The Repair Process
The process starts with us booking in your printer before being placed on a trolley to prevent any accidental damage before placing it in a location in our secure warehouse.
Entering the Workshop
As soon as our team is ready to fix your printer we book it out of our warehouse and into the workshop, to ensure there is a digital audit trail, which prevents things being lost in the system. Again the printer is wheeled into the workshop on a trolley to prevent any accidental damage to the machine.
Not Just A Repair
Regardless of your printer’s fault, we don’t just repair a machine, we service it. The entire printer is stripped down and cleaned using our specially designed cleaning room, complete with a Guyson Dust Buster, which sucks all dangerous toner particles away. As well as fixing the fault our engineers also check the paper path for wear and tear, replacing anything that’s worn out, regardless of the issue. This ensures our printer surpass our warranty period. We take full electrostatic discharge (ESD) precautions to ensure no electronics are damaged.
Once the printer has been repaired the printer is PAT tested and print tested, then once the engineer is happy with it it gets passed to another engineer to check and sign off, to ensure no faults are missed.
Once the printer passes our quality checks it is then bagged in plastic to prevent dust accumulating and is put back on a trolley and transported to a location in our warehouse where it can be picked from. Once picked our printers are packed using a Speedypacker ® Foam-In-Bag System, a special box filler that ensures that our printers pass courier drop tests, resulting in only 0.55% of printers sent out via courier being damaged in transit in 2013.
Get In Touch
To find out more about what we offer and how we can help integrate into your business, please ring 01765 694 000 or email email@example.com